Thursday, January 31, 2013

VINTAGE!!

I find it absolutely amazing how trends in home fashion change.  These days it is so popular to use a combination of vintage items mixed with  new,  What I really  mean is  the vintage look is  now the new look.  I personally love to recycle and  give a new life to a piece of  furniture with paint or fabric. This concept has worked great for my business at The Shoppes at Brownstone Village. The  mix creates a  great patina with a combination of new accessories.  This also applies to my own home having two children and two dogs that love to touch and jump on the furniture. I  don't get stressed.,  The more chipped it gets the better. It is so amazing how many compliments  you will receive from your friends when they see these items around your house. Here are some creative vintage items displayed in each room that I found for you.


Vintage Frame over the mantel

Vintage glass containers


old window made into a chalk board/ vintage signs

old suite cases. I love this vintage mannequin

old and weathered shutters
                                                            
                                                       
                                                                       Happy Day :0)

No comments: